Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When Jesus Wept Jerusalem Chronicles, The Volume: 1 By Bodie Thoene and Brock Thoene



What would it be like to meet Jesus and to have him call me friend. What would I say if I met Jesus as Lazrus did at the wedding in Cana, and would I remember what John the Baptist said, 'the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.'? What would it feel like to see Jesus watching me as I prayed?
What would it be like to have Jesus come over to my home, to stay up late after the evening meal talking deep into the night?
I enjoyed this book, the weaving of the gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John in the story making them come alive. Especially the scene of the adulterous woman and Jesus stooping down to write in the sand, putting himself alongside the woman. Finally hearing a possible reason for Jesus weeping  before he called Lazrus out of the grave.

I chose to review this book looking for a plausible answer and received more than I anticipated, I appreciate the work done by the authors. And most of all appreciate Booksneeze.

I picked up this book, for free, from Booksneeze.com.You have the option to get a book to hold in your hand and read or an Ebook.

No comments: