Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering your Life Right Now By Robert D Smith



As a trainer, I hear this request often, I need motivation, some activity to capture my attention. They believe motivation is something I can arrange for them. Often motivating  a young adult to learn insurance  is akin to  using  an oxgoad! And there it was - motivation is a myth!
The book is filled with valuable nuggets to improve your living. Nuggets that Robert D Smith has used in his life, shared with people and if I say so, motivated many! Nuggets that have sound base and worth practicing.
The one that hit home immediately was to count the number of days lived as the blessing, instead of the number of days left to live. And, therefore one automatically looks to ensure the number of days to come will be spent fruitful.
I picked up this book, for free, from Booksneeze.com.You have the option to get a book to hold in your hand and read or an Ebook.

No comments: