Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Live Second By Doug Bender

Having browsed through the books, excitedly I picked Live Second By Doug Bender. I expected something different from the usual, as the first book I Am Second was, and was not disappointed.

Live Second is a devotional, that's what we are told, I looked at it, and it is a simple devotional it appeared, not much there it seemed at first glance. So I came back to it a couple of days later, this is  me, this is how I approach something different.

Went through the devotional according to instructions and found myself  thinking and living differently. This book is more than a devotional, it is the ideal accompaniment to the Bible and  I would recommend this devotional to the young as its just up there with all the need for gadgetry, but more so, I would recommend it to my peers 45+ because it might just shake you up and get you thinking and living differently.

Don't forget to visit the I Am Second website and have a look at the testimonies, they are worth listening to.

I received this book for review from Booksneeze. www.booksneeze.com free of charge. Enjoy:)

No comments: