Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Nearing Home: Life, Faith and Finishing Well By Billy Graham

Living in a society that does not honor its elderly, nor is there any provision for the elderly the fears of reaching retirement are very real.

While society may not believe that growing old is a respectable phase of life, my prayer is that believers in Jesus Christ will walk the last mile of the way triumphantly...As I get older, I must realise I am leading the way for the generations that follow, am I a good example?
...see my money as a God given responsibility, not as something i am free to use or misuse as I please.

These are a few of the jewels I found in this book. Worth reading and ideal tool to preparing to finish well. This book is a valuable guide for me to walk my talk.

I received this book for review from Booksneeze. www.booksneeze.com

No comments: