Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Thursday, November 06, 2008

These are my Libin Re-makes




As you can see, I have modified one to make into a longer earring and the other to get a short effect. The pattern posted on the net by Nina Libin were so good and simple to make, I went ahead and made several.
Interestingly, met a lady who liked the black earring and so will be making a set for her.

I now am the proud owner of a Nikon Coolpix digital camera, so will have some photos soon. I am working on a blue green pearl necklace on wire. I am pleased to say the earring came out well. Photos to follow....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Nina Libin Remakes are lovely! How exciting. Nikon makes good cameras. Have fun with pics and posting!