Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Friday, October 31, 2008

Thanks Giving : Say thank you for yourself and others

Thanks Giving: Royston said when he shared about Thanks Giving on 25/10/08 is the joy of a two year old who keeps giving what she has in her hand to you because you encourage and show your appreciation until she has nothing left, then takes it all back from you and again starts giving. That joy would be similar to the one God gets when He gives us so many things, life, the air we breathe, food, shelter and fellowship with Him.

How many times do we remember to Thank God for the air we breathe unless we some how cannot breathe, may be because somebody is threatening us and we are fearful?
How many times we are disappointed when we are not recognized for what we do for someone, is God Disappointed with us too?

I am grateful for the air that I breathe in Pune it is still good, not filled with pollution. I am grateful I am able to go to Church on Sunday and worship with everybody openly and not fear that someone will come into the Church and drive me away, drive me out of my home, and force me to live in camps. Today I remember my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, who are worshipping in the camps in Orissa. We have a young friend who is there as a supporter, he said they are cooking for thousands each day in unhygienic conditions, the despair is high and anxiety and exhaustions stops them from being able to eat to sustain their strength. PRAY for the people that have gone out to support our brothers and sisters and children in Christ. PRAY that God will hear from heaven and blanket them for the sight of inhuman people, who for a pittance would attack their own.

PRAY for INDIA that we may be a nation where we all live in harmony.

1 comment:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This is a powerful post. Thank you for sharing. My heart and prayers are with those in need.