Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday 13th July, 2012

Have you said the wrong thing
done the wrong thing
then regretted it?

Welcome to the 'been there ... done that, an more' club.
This Friday the 13th was worrisome, I spent it praying for invisibility. Repentance was behind me, so was apology and retribution!

Then, I prayed Cain's prayer ... Lord my punishment is more than I can bear. I fear to walk out there without your umbrella. As I walk away from your presence You will no longer see me, You will no longer be concerned about me, You will no longer think of me, You will no longer love me. I am a pitiful creature not worth much... The world out there is dry wasteland full of treacherous people who will be out to cheat, steal, rape and even kill me. More than this, I will be alone!

Then I remembered this answer to Cain's prayer ... Not so! says God. If anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over. God put a mark on Cain, so no one who found him would kill him.
Genesis 4:13 to 16

No comments: