Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tangerine - Led Zeppelin


Tangerine by Led Zeppelin, came across his song, quite good, a short song about a past love.

Tangerine Days - is what I felt when I drove down by the beach in Dar es Salaam, with the salt water mist in the air and the smell of ripe tangerines, its the smell of the air that hits you when you get off the plane. Its the smell of childhood and home.

I wanted to get the latest earrings I've done for all of you to see, but could not find it, guess Royston didnt move it out of my camera.!

This one though, is one of my attempts at tatting over wire. The branch is a Sisal tree, I use is as a Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Toptattyhead said...

I love the shape of this earring! Good job and thanks for sharing.