Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Looking Forward: On the road to finishing well.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjhHkH7OvQ

As the last day of 2013 finally closed, I was on Face Book and watched the wishes for 2014 pop in every 2 seconds, I wanted a song that spoke what I felt, and remembered Auld Lang Syne. Oh how I loved that song as a child, and used to hum along as I never could get the words.

I found it and as I listened the memories poured in... Mum and Dad smiling and hugging each other and us. Then of Daddy with his special smile telling me how much he too liked the song. The smells ooh drunken adults hugging and kissing each other and us kids, and me wiping away the kisses that smelled too much lol :D


No comments: