Featured Post

Stage 3 - Grand Parents

Boaz RoyChowdhury We became Grand Parents on the 9th August 2015. Meet Boaz RoyChowdhury who is two months 5 days old, 57 weeks old, ...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Purple and Pink Earrings


Purple and Pink Earrings




Incase you noticed, I love my prop. These earrings are a favorite, I loved the beads and they look so pretty with the black cotton thread.

I’ve got 3 colors here, purple small beads with the tatting, pink trios and a large purple, that weight the earring and keep it balanced. I am experimenting with wire in the same pattern because the swirls tend to twist from side to side.

I have been so blessed by Hills Song music Mighty to Save album this past 4 weeks! I pray that our God meets everyone of their needs. Then discovered that Desert Song is even more beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very unique and lovely. The stone beads you used a pretty.

Iris Niebach said...

These earrings are very beautiful, my compliments,
Iris